Thursday, July 24, 2008

Most Disappointing Sequels

I made a list of "Most Disappointing Sequels of Recent Times". (Well, mostly because I had nothing better to do, but also because bad sequels really do disappoint me!). Here's my list anyway:
# 5) Indiana Jones - Crystal Skull
# 4) Sarkar Raj & Dhoom 2 (it's a tie)
# 3) Shrek III
# 2) "Lost" Season 2 & 3
# 1) Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions

PS: If I were to make a list of the most disappointing remakes, Umrao Jaan, RGV's Sholay, and Devdas would be my top 3.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't watched annnnnnnnyyy of those mentioned.

Radha said...

J,
Good for you!! Obviously haven't missed much !!

Al Nims Media said...

Not fair, Dhoom 2 doesn't deserve to be in the list.

PS: Girls, all Hrithik fans, wake up! :D

Radha said...

Kishor,
Oh come on!! Don't tell me you actually liked Aishwarya Rai trying to look like a hip teenager?

* said...

Umrao Jaan would win without any competition.
LOL!!
That movie was a friccking nightmare.
The only thing cASHcarrya looks good as is a mannequin.
When she laughs, the corpses shudder in their coffins.

Radha said...

Kaya,
lol
Have u seen Rekha's Umrao Jaan? It was beautifully made!